1.6-5=2 (2013) is 2013 Kannada Language horror film, Produced by Krishna Chaitanya under the Banner of Swrnalatha Productions. Film is directed by KS Ashok The lead role was played by Thanuja, Darshan, Krishna Prakash, Vijay Chendur and Mrythyunjay.’6-5=2′ is inspired by ‘The Blair Witch Project’ the Hollywood film, which is considered as the pioneer of films which showcase the other side of a trip that goes wrong. Film is based on the footage is taken by a trekker in the forest.
2.Tulasi Dala (1985) Film Produced by K N Padma Murthy Directed by V. Jagannadha Rao Music By Upendra Kumar Main cast includes Aarathi, Sharath Babu, Sundar Krishna Urs, Balakrishna, Seetharam, M V Vasudeva Rao, Baby Rekha, Thara
Tulasi is a 10 year-old child of a rich man Sridhar and Sharada. Anita is her sister. Sridhar saves the daughter of his boss Robert. As gratitude, he presents Rs. 10 lakhs in the name of Tulasi. If she dies before the age of 10 years, the money goes to Sri Krishna Saranalayam. She was witch-crafted by some enemies of her father for getting the money. Kadra has applied “Kashmora” on her, as a result she becomes serious sick. She is expected to be killed by its effects in 21 days time. The story is about the attempts by four persons (father and mother, Abracadabra and Ismail) to save her from death.
3. Na Ninna Bidalare (1979) directed by Vijay and produced by C. Jayaram. The film stars Ananth Naag and Lakshmi in lead roles. The music of the film was composed by the duo Rajan Nagendrara and lyrics penned by Chi Udaya Shankar.
4. Shh! (1993) written and directed by Upendra . It stars Kumar Govind, Kashinath, Suresh Heblikar. It has a small cameo by Upendra as a wannabe actor in police costume. This film went on to be a major commercial success. It cretaed a new trend of Suspense thriller movies in Kannada cinema. It was also the debut movie of Sadhu Kokila as an actor and music director
5. Chaarulatha (also spelled as Charulatha) is a 2012 Indian horror film, simultaneously made in Tamil and Kannada languages. The film was directed by Pon Kumaran, a former associate to K. Bhagyaraj and K. S. Ravikumar, and features Priyamani in the lead role. The film was an adaptation of the Thai horror film Alone. Sundar C Babu composed the film’s music. The film’s story is about conjoined twins. Produced by Global One Studios and distributed by Hansraj Saxena‘s Sax Pictures, Charulatha released on 21 September 2012 with dubbed Telugu and Malayalam versions with the same title.
6. Yaaradu ? (2012) film directed by Srinivas Kaushik Produced by Leelavathi Music by G Akhil Leelavathi Sadashiva rahmavar Vinodraj Suman Jadugar are lead actors Srinivas Kaushik makes his debut as a director on a positive note with this murder mystery. With good narration and a lively pace, he holds your interest from the beginning to the end with excellent twists and turns. Srinivas Kaushik makes his debut as a director on a positive note with this murder mystery. With good narration and a lively pace, he holds your interest from the beginning to the end with excellent twists and turns. With a script sans violence, the mysterious circumstances keep you on the edge of your seat. Another plus is the dense forest area in Uttara Kannada which makes for a good backdrop. The needle of suspicion points to many including Viji (Suman Jadugar), Utthappa and Mary. But the climax is a real shocker when the murderer’s identity is revealed. Yaaradu? (Who is it?)
7. ‘12 AM Madhyarathri’ (2013)Written and directed by new be Karthik ‘has good technical element, but story wise it has the same ghost seeking revenge theme and same techniques are used to scare audiences that were seen in the 1960s and 1970s movies. Initially these scary elements will shock, but after some time they fail to make an impact. But it is the film’s technical side that scores well. Umapathy, younger brother of Kashinath, has done a fantastic job behind the camera. Rajesh Ramanath’s background score is scary and very pleasing in humorous sequences.